- Licensing of quality and cost tool data sets and visualizations
- Benchmarking of plan designs, values, and industry practices
- Audits of programs and vendors (is value>price?)
- Expert in Kaiser Foundation Employer Survey insights beyond the headlines (Dec 2018 updated with new data)
- Direct primary care strategies, data, case studies
- Chinese electronic patient management software and China’s 2030 healthcare goals
- Insights into employer healthcare funding strategies: separating fact from fiction
- Where NPS fails: a new healthcare measurement for customer satisfaction
- Data for employees that puts a dollar value on benefits
Data sources: normalized benchmarking (age-gender curves) for healthcare in the US; the geographic variation of healthcare spend; continuance tables for the commercially insured (representing 8M lives) with methodologies, a sample gold table with a summary of units of care and charges. Google Cloud Platform, Analytics, Data Studio, BigQuery.
Stuff I’ve written (AJMC): When Employee Healthcare Costs Move Stocks; It’s Time We Rethink Health Insurance; The Value of Health Insurance Brokers; Kaiser Survey Data Offer More Reasons to Rethink Health Risk Assessments
Olavi Group, LLC was founded by Joseph Andelin and is a research and consulting firm with expertise in healthcare and finance.
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com